Saturday, January 21, 2006

 

That Shit is DOPE

Three things you need to know about this week's episode of The Podcast Without I...(to which you can subscribe by simply cutting and pasting http://www.pwi.racknine.net/podcast.xml into your copy of iTunes or iPodder. Or, if you'd like, you can subscribe to it through the good folks at Odeo). 1) There are more songs about drugs then there are about the election on Monday. 2) That's a good thing 3) I'm on the lookout for any subscriber to the cast who might be having trouble with their xml files. I thought I'd ironed out all the kinks a while back but some people may be downloading shows (which should be about an hour each) coming in as less than 30 minutes worth of file. Pregnant Pause This page seems to have the text of a Citizen article on the closure of Record Runner. (Just don't get me started on my feelings toward the sport of Ultimate - or, as I like to call it, Fetch).
Comments:
hmm great. thanx alots. Can you please upload them to podcast directory too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?