Sunday, December 18, 2005

 

Reports of my death...

OK, so usually I should do this sort of fact checking BEFORE I record the show, but a couple of disclaimers before you listen to Podcast Number 11, available for download right now. 1) It was not Guitar Wolf's lead guitarist but rather the bass player Hideaki (Billy) Sekiguchi who died of a heart attack this April; 2) Not only did I pick the wrong guy to be dead, I also indicated that the death killed the band...wrong! Guitar Wolf are still alive, well, and making eardrums bleed all over the Pacific Rim. Check out their tour schedule (presumably with a new bass player) here. As always, people who take pity on my bandwidth and subscribe to the podcast by plugging: http://www.pwi.racknine.net/podcast.xml into their iTunes or iPodder are even MORE handsome/smart/friendly.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?