Monday, July 04, 2005

 

Vive le Fatcit Libre!

Where to begin? First, allow me to apologize. Summer months is tough months to stay roped into the computer. There's been much to talk about, though. Second, let me announce that the Fatcitizen is officially leaving Fat City. Yes, after 16 years I'm packing up my game and heading to Montreal for good at the end of July. All the better to be with the girl. What does that mean? Good question. I think Montreal could use a Chromewaves, couldn't it? We shall see if I have the energy for something like that. (Frankly, I don't know if I can put in the work that Frank pulls together every week...dang!) At any rate, by the time the move to Montreal is complete, PWI may have a new name/look. Even if it doesn't, it will at the very least have a more frequent rate of posting, honest. Now that I've made the promises, there's more bad news... I'm about to head into another hardcore posting lull. Tomorrow begins a two week vacation break and anyone who knows where to get a good taco in Seattle is more than welcome to drop me a line. Ciao for now. See you in a few weeks.
Comments:
best of luck with everything!
 
Fairly appropriate that your last post from our fair city would be the first time I actually post a comment in your virtual world ...

As one of your oldest and best friends in the nation's capital let me say that this place wont be the same without you.

That said, really happy about your move, really looking forward to what comes next for you, and really hoping to see you for our monthly poker game (new tradition, don't want to let on that we've been doing that for 16 years).

Montreal does not know how lucky it is ...

G
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?