Thursday, January 27, 2005

 

Worst Hip Hop Ev-er! (Part two)

Don't let the somewhat gay bondage getup fool you, Macho is seriously hard core. Listen to Hulk Hogan: Beach Patrol Listen to Randy "Macho Man" Savage: Be A Man (clipped and really loud) Ok, it's been awhile since I've let you in on one of Fatcitizen's Incontrovertible Laws of Rock so here's another one: Law Number 46: Steroids and rhymin' don't mix. I got suspicious that there was a trend when I dropped the "worst ever" labels on poor old Mr. T. and the Fridge yesterday. Things really came together today, however, when I learned of the rap "careers" of various members of the World Wrestling Federation. The tracks were bad enough that I've broken my "don't post it unless you own it" rule. The things I do for you guys. Ok, so listening to Hulk Hogan repeat "Whoops there it is" (call me crazy, didn't the those other guys Woop? or Whoomp? Or something? . . . No matter) is equal parts side-splittingly hilarious and eye-piercingly painful. On the other hand, listening to Randy "The Macho Man" Savage arhythmically call out Hulk Hogan for starring in telephone commercials well that, my friend, is GANGSTAH!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?