Wednesday, January 12, 2005

 

I think I broke my audioscrobbler

Separated at birth? Munsch's screamy and Conor Oberst Listen to Landlocked Blues (Go! Buy the Rekkid!) I'm trying really hard not to type "It's only January 12th and I've already found the best song of the year." But, it's only January 12th and this track is so perfect that I've already listened to it about 20 times in a row. Bright Eyes is Conor Oberst (he of Desaparecidos' AMAZING Read Music, Speak Spanish, and a drooling profile in the NYT mag a couple of years back). He is releasing two records on the same day later this month. The "country" one (entitled I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning) has just been added to the top of my shopping list. (once again, thanks to Stereogum for the hookup) Pre-order I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?