Wednesday, November 03, 2004

 

Thinking of moving?

Listen to Helpless (Go! Buy the Rekkid!) The National Post seems to think there'll be a mass northerly exodus of Democrats tomorrow (They had a picture of Robert Redford this week with claims that he's gonna move to Ireland. I can't find a link and Canada.com has gone pay access with it's coverage so you'll have to trust me) Anyway, it's 2 am. CNN is still holding off putting Ohio in Dubbyah's camp, but the rest of the world seems to agree it's four more years. At least the decision looks clear and all of y'all actually made use of your franchise. It's too late to say anything deep about things (as I've mentioned before, I don't think this is the place) and I don't know any towns in north Ontario, but there are a few good bars here in the east. If you're on the run, drop me a line.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?